Exquisite, elegant & eclectic are some of the trademarks of this remarkable 4 bedroom family home, designed and detailed with modern living in mind, situated on the edge of the well sought after location of Laugharne which is steeped in history and culture.
The accommodation is generous inside and out giving you a sense of nature and tranquillity within the bounds of this very well equipped home encompassing high specification fittings and fixtures with no expense wavered as all of our homes are built to the quality we ourselves would expect.
Efficient heating via an Air Source Heat Pump providing underfloor heating to both floors with independent heat settings to individual zones/rooms making it sustainable and cost-effective.
The home is covered by BuildMark as we are NHBC accredited to give you peace of mind when you make the purchase.
This property is currently in the course of construction and will be available to move into between September / October 2020.
Enclosed lobby leading into the main hallway where the stairway leads to the first floor, the hallway also has storage space for coats etc.
OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM/DINING ROOM/KITCHEN
A spacious living area with bi-fold doors to the rear leading out to the garden and patio area.
Dining area with adequate space to host guests.
Large modern fully fitted kitchen with gloss finished wall and base units with worktops incorporating a stainless steel sink with matte stainless steel mixer taps, stainless steel combination/microwave oven, induction hob with extraction hood over, fridge/freezer and an integrated dishwasher.
Large study with a forward-facing window.
All bedrooms are located on the first floor, three of the bedrooms are serviced by a spacious shared family bathroom and the master bedroom has the benefit of an en-suite bathroom.
Bathrooms and en-suite will comprise of a Sotini suite, vanity units with mixer taps, back-heated illuminated mirror with shaver socket finished with porcelain wall and floor tiles.
A convenient downstairs toilet/shower with a wash hand basin is situated in the hallway.
Attached single garage accessible from within the dwelling for convenience, the door is a remote control operated roller door.
The square metreage of this plot is 653m2 / 7,028ft2, the bungalow and garden is enclosed by a 1800mm high close boarded fence and hedge, the garden is accessible through a side gate.
- Contemporary kitchen units.
- Undermounted stainless steel sink with matte stainless steel mixer tap.
- Stainless steel fan assisted electric oven.
- Stainless steel combination/microwave oven.
- Induction hob.
- Fridge freezer.
- Integrated dishwasher.
- Porcelain wall and floor tiles.
- Back-heated illuminated mirror with shaver socket.
- Sottini vanity unit mounted basins with mixer taps.
- Sottini bath suite.
- Dual flush floor mounted WC.
HEATING & LIGHTING
- Heating and hot water from an air source heat pump and hot water storage cylinder.
- Under floor heating to all floors & rooms.
- Thermostat comfort controls.
- Brushed stainless steel light switches throughout.
- Painted in neutral colours.
- Neutral carpet to bedrooms.
- Porcelain floor tiles ground floor.
- Contemporary stainless steel ironmongery throughout.
- Aluminium bifold door to terrace.
- Paved terrace leading to garden.
NETWORKING / ENTERTAINMENT
- Digital compatible TV/FM points throughout.
- High-level TV points wired for IPTV & satellite.
- Roller shutter garage door with remote control electric opening.
- Internal door to house (Depending on house type, please see plans).
- External door from garage.
SAFETY & SECURITY
- Smoke detectors.
- Outside security lighting.
- Automatic sprinkler system.
GARDEN / EXTERNAL
- Close boarded fence to rear for privacy.
- IP65 external power sockets to terrace.
- Wooden side gate to access back garden.
Pludds Meadow is an exclusive development comprising of 24 new homes, the site is well laid out and spacious ensuring privacy and adequate room around each property.
The medieval Township of Laugharne is situated on the Estuary of the River Tâf around 12 miles south of the Market Town of Carmarthen, the town has a thriving population and is very community-driven, there is a wide range of amenities in Laugharne including a chemist, convenience store, delicatessen, cafes, doctor’s surgery, public houses, restaurants and hotels all within walking distance of Pludds Meadow.
The town has a community hall where there is always something going on for people to get involved in, some of the activities include pilates, yoga, a historical group, the Corran choir and the local WI group. If you are into watching or partaking in sports then there is a Rugby team that spans all ages and a Cricket team which plays in the Pembrokeshire League.
The town is a great place to live if you are into an active lifestyle as it has many activities you can take part in, it is situated near to the village of Pendine which has a 7-mile long beach where you can kitesurf, land yacht and enjoy many more sea-based activities.
The Township is also located along the All Wales Coast Path which has a total length of 870 miles and spans the entire coastline of Wales. Along the path you can enjoy spectacular scenery, from soaring cliffs to golden sands.
Located just 32 miles from the M4 it is well situated and has a sound transportation infrastructure in place, the nearby Market Town Carmarthen has plenty to offer with many of the top named shops located there. Carmarthen is also the location of the West Wales General Hospital (Glangwili), Dyfed Powys Police Head Quarters and Trinity St Davids which is part of the University of Wales.
** High-Speed Internet – Full Fibre
Heading Westbound from Carmarthen you take the A40 duel carriageway towards St Clears, once nearing St Clears you turn off and follow signs to Laugharne and join the A4066 road, this road will take you directly to Laugharne, drive through the Township of Laugharne and you will find Pludds Meadow on the left-hand side of the road before you exit the Township.